Modern games are great, but nothing beats the classics. Emulators make it possible to play retro games using our smartphones. And don’t think they are exclusive to Android; you can also use them on iOS, even if it takes some tinkering. Let’s go over the basics and then move on to the best iPhone emulators around.
- Anker’s cheaper MagSafe power bank is just $31.49 today
- Sony could give the PSVR 2 PC compatibility later this year
- Want a foldable phone? This one is the cheapest in the world right now
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 6 rumors: Everything we know and what we want to see
- The 256GB iPad Mini 6 is $120 off for the first time