In a sense, there’s no such thing as a cheap iPhone. Apple is notoriously resistant to selling budget products, and when it does target that market, it’s more likely to repackage older components at mid-range prices. Still, you don’t have to spend $799 or more to get a good iPhone.
- Motorola showed us its phone that bends around the wrist, and we have questions
- Lenovo transparent laptop hands-on: Utterly, uselessly cool
- Lenovo’s Smart Connect aims to build a connected ecosystem for its family of devices
- Lenovo reveals a transparent laptop, plus laptops you’d want to buy
- Xiaomi 14 Ultra first look: Video monster