The Google Pixel 7a has arrived and there’s a lot to like about it, but you should still weigh your options before buying it. We recently explored the best current Pixel 7a alternatives, but plenty of other decently priced phones are coming out later this year, including the Pixel 8. Should you wait for the Pixel 8 to see what’s new or to benefit from inevitable discounts to the older Pixel family? Let’s jump in and discuss.
- Want a foldable phone? This one is the cheapest in the world right now
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 6 rumors: Everything we know and what we want to see
- The 256GB iPad Mini 6 is $120 off for the first time
- Nothing more to hide: Phone 2a design officially revealed
- Google pauses AI image generation of people after Gemini creates questionable content