OnePlus Nord N30 review: At a glance
- What is it? The OnePlus Nord N30 is the largest, most spec’d out entry to date in the Nord family of budget Android phones. It packs an expansive 6.72-inch Panda Glass display with a hefty 5,000mAh battery and a crisp 108MP primary camera. While it packs upgrades over its predecessor, the Nord N20, in almost every way, the two budget phones still share Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 695 chipset.
- What is the price? The OnePlus Nord N30 costs $299 when purchased unlocked in the US, or you can get it for $264 from T-Mobile.
- Where can you buy it? You can pick up the OnePlus Nord N30 unlocked from the OnePlus website starting on June 15, 2023, and from Amazon or Best Buy. The phone is also available at T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile.
- How did we test it? I tested the OnePlus Nord N30 for 10 days. The review unit was supplied by OnePlus.
- Is it worth it? If you’re after an affordable Android phone with speedy wireless charging and a solid primary camera, the OnePlus Nord N30 is worth a look. It delivers excellent battery life and keeps features like expandable storage and a headphone jack to help you wring the most value out of your $299. However, the weak update commitment and underwhelming peripheral cameras limit the Nord N30’s long-term prospects.
Should you buy the OnePlus Nord N30?
The OnePlus Nord N30 hopes to condense the most important parts of the premium OnePlus experience into a value package. It checks the boxes for Oxygen OS, speedy SuperVOOC wired charging, and a sharp primary camera while cutting a few corners to keep the price in check. OnePlus even managed to keep the Nord N30’s price pegged to that of its predecessor, floating right under the $300 barrier.