I’m a runner. I run almost every day, so when my ability to run is taken away from me, I go a little stir-crazy. After a few years of pristine running health, that nightmare scenario became a reality earlier this year. Foot pain turned into a trip to the podiatrist, which turned into a six-week break from what I love so much. It wasn’t easy to suddenly stop running, but my need to stay active led me to explore new ways to work out. I became good friends with a stationary bike, and then I discovered Nike Training Club — the free fitness app that got me through my injury and brought me back stronger.
- Want a foldable phone? This one is the cheapest in the world right now
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 6 rumors: Everything we know and what we want to see
- The 256GB iPad Mini 6 is $120 off for the first time
- Nothing more to hide: Phone 2a design officially revealed
- Google pauses AI image generation of people after Gemini creates questionable content