When you think of a book-style foldable phone in the US, you probably think of the Galaxy Z Fold. After all, Samsung has had several years to refine (or rinse and repeat) its larger offerings with no real opposition. Now, there’s finally some competition as Google has its sights set on the Galaxy Z Fold with the Pixel Fold, the Big G’s first stab at bringing the Pixel formula to foldables. Does a first-generation foldable stand a chance against a Samsung juggernaut gearing up for its fifth iteration? Find out in our Google Pixel Fold review.
- AT&T’s national outage being investigated by DHS for possible cyberattack
- Less than 12 hours left to save $400 on the Lenovo Ideapad 1
- Have writer’s block? Chrome is rolling out a new AI tool to help
- Anker’s cheaper MagSafe power bank is just $31.49 today
- Sony could give the PSVR 2 PC compatibility later this year